A unique anti-spam solution to help you fight spam in registration, comments, forms (Contact Form 7).
When the user comment or using contact form 7 his comments or message will not sent or be visible until
the user will press a unique link sent to him when he submited his message.
Think like this i’m a spammer registering to your site, after register to your site i see a message about
the need to activate my account, if i used fake email address this address will be blocked because it’s never
activated, if i used a real address i activated my account with success !
Now i would like to change my email address so i can spam without getting any messages from your site but oops
i can’t change my email address because the plugin blocking it !
Ok let’s try my luck and start spam in the commnets, posting my first comment and getting a message:
“to see the comment you must approve your comment by pressing the link in your email address”.
I think you got the idea but what would happen if i will not press it the email and the ip address will be blocked because no one press the link, if i did press the link in the second on the third time YOU as site admin can block
his ip and email address manually in the plugin options.
- User activation by email.
- Block user from changing is email address – EVEN BY ROLE !
- Protect from spam commnets by sending unique url approve to the user email address – EVEN BY ROLE !
- Auto learn mode – unverify users or comments will be deleted after time interval you choose.
- Recaptcha protection for registration.
- Recaptcha protection for login.
- Recaptcha protection for commnets – EVEN BY ROLE.
- Ban user from register or comment by ip or email.
- Customise email notification to the users.
- Import and export option to save plugin settings.
- Download and unzip the plugin
- Upload the entire “wasp” directory to the “/wp-content/plugins /” directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in “WordPress”
- Go to Settings > WASP Anti Spam and set up the plugin settings as you want.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WASP – Anti Spam” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
contact form 7 bugs fix.
added ban option.
no bugs reported.
minor UI fixes.