This WooCommerce plugin seamlessly integrates WooCommerce and Epos Now.
- Choose Epos Now or WooCommerce as the master
- Sync WooCommerce orders to Epos Now or Epos Now orders to WooCommerce
- Sync products between WooCommerce and Epos Now
- Sync stock between WooCommerce and Epos Now
- Stock updates within minutes
- Aggregate stock from multiple locations in EposNow to show on WooCommerce
- Filter orders to be synced by customer role if needed
- Sync customers from WooCommerce orders to Epos Now
- Loyalty points balance from Epos Now added as user meta field in WordPress
- Link WooCommerce and Epos Now products using the Slynk Product Linker
- Link one or many WooCommerce products to one Epos Now product
- Supports simple, variable & bundle products
- Full support for Epos Now measured products. Sell with the same or different units on WooCommerce including unit multipliers.
- Full support for Epos Now Online Order Printing (Windows device required at location) on
- Full support for Kitchen Display Screens (KDS) on Epos Now
- All the heavy lifting is handled on the Slynk servers, so your website keeps running fast optimising conversion
- Integration service is fully managed.
- Regular updates to our plugin and integration service to ensure compatibility with WordPress/WooCommerce/Epos Now updates
- No custom development needed to integrate your WooCommerce website with Epos Now
- No contract lock in, the integration service is on a rolling monthly subscription
Our product linker allows you to link one or many products from WooCommerce with an Epos Now product. The ability to link more than one WooCommerce product to a single Epos Now product means that you can sell your product in different ways on your website but still pull from the same stock in Epos Now giving you maximum flexibility.
The product linker has intelligent product matching where you can automatically link WooCommerce and Epos Now products by SKU, Barcode or Product ID.
If your WooCommerce product has not been linked yet, but has been sold, the order will be held in a queue and you will be notified via email, and as soon as the product is linked, the order will sync.
For measured products in Epos Now, you can select a compatible unit to sell with on Epos Now. All unit conversions are handled by our service. For example, you may have set the price on Epos Now as a per 100g price, using the product linker, you can set the price on WooCommerce as per kilo and all stock quantities will be converted by our integration service.
- WooCommerce 4.4.2 or later
- WordPress 4.9.8 or later
This is the easiest way to install the plugin. To perform an automatic installation log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “WooCommerce Epos Now Integration” and click Search Plugins. Click Install Now to begin the installation process. You will need to confirm that you want to install the plugin. After installation has completed, click the ‘activate plugin’ link.
Manual installation via the WordPress interface
- Download the plugin zip file to your computer
- Go to the WordPress admin panel menu Plugins > Add New
- Choose upload
- Upload the plugin zip file, the plugin will now be installed
- After installation has finished, click the ‘activate plugin’ link
Manual installation via FTP
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
Do I need a subscription to Slynk for the plugin to work?
Yes, a subscription to the Slynk WooCommerce Epos Now Integration service is required in order to sync. The service handles all the heavy lifting limiting any performance overhead on your WooCommerce website and processes all the data required to sync between Epos Now and WooCommerce.
Where can I sign up to the integration service?
Visit our website for more details on the service and to sign up.
Does this plugin work with PHP7.x
Yes, the plugin is compatible with PHP versions starting from 5.5 to 7.4
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Integration for Epos Now and WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated API endpoint for processing full stock sync
- Added product meta save for more product types
- Added parent category to custom product variations end point
- Added parent category to custom product variations webhooks
- Updated tooltip text
- Added post meta setting for variations for master category
- Updated custom fetch products end point
- Added additional checks for blank webhooks in Woo
- Added additional check for blank webhooks in Woo
- Added check to make sure variation is returned before slynk meta data is saved
- Field visibility for measured products shown based on product type
- Additional checks for bundled and composite products added
- Added yards to measured products in the inches category
- Added yards to measurement units
- Added master product category fields to product meta
- Added check to see if valid variation is returned on variations endpoint
- Product CRUD webhooks now work with scheduled actions
- Added error handling for woo function to get webhook topic
- Added logging options
- Updated settings UI
- Fetch status from variable product for variations
- Fetch SKU from post meta for variable products as Woo reports parent SKU if SKU not set at variation level
- Added custom endpoint for WC products
- Webhook improvements
- Bug fix for webhook delivery
- Bug fix for webhook delivery
- Product sync bug fixes
- Fixed payload for deleted product webhook
- Fixed refund webhook payload for deleted products
- Product sync beta features added
- Added extra logging
- Added option to clear object cache when processing full stock sync
- Added additional info to webhook payload for bundle/composite products
- Added check for WP_Error on webhook response
- Tested with WP 5.8.1
- Tested with WC 5.6.0
- Added shipping tax line ids as extra check
- Tested with WC 5.5.1
- Updated function names
- Tested with WC 5.4.0
- Added ability to set the time interval for the orders cron
- Refunds feature activation bug fix
- Added setting to add headers for CORS if required
- Added refunds to integration
- Updated compatibility with WP 5.6.1 and WC 5.0.0
- Added filter for webhook payload
- Bugfix for datepicker on settings page
- Added feature to be able to select which order statuses to sync to EposNow
- Updated settings page UI
- Updated plugin name
- Added additional sanitization
- Added permission_callback parameter to API endpoints
- Added option to add more product data to the orders webhook
- Tested with WooCommerce 4.4 Release Candidate
- Tested with WordPress 5.5
- Added orderby ID parameter to API endpoint for retrieving variable products
- Fix to fetch missing tax rate ids from line items
- Tested with WooCommerce 4.2.0
- Fix for fetching more than 100 variations per product
- Added per page parameter into API calls for WC variations
- Minor bug fix for logging
- Tested with WooCommerce 4.0
- Added settings and functionality to suppress order emails if WooCommerce is the master and the WooCommerce order is created from an Epos Now transaction
- Tested for compatibility with WC 3.8.1
- Tested for compatibility with WP 5.3.1
- Added extra context for API responses
- Improvements on on order sync status updates
- Added additional checks for stock webhooks
- Fixed bug with webhook activation checks
- Added support for having WooCommerce or Epos Now as the master
- Improved checks for disabled order sync
- Performance improvements
- Strengthened checks for sync order after setting
- Added log viewer
- Added additional logging
- Improvements to cron job to catch orders not sent via webhook successfully
- Tested with WC 3.7.0
- Improved product variations retrieval
- Updated log file names for full stock sync
- Added additional info into webhook payload to reduce the number of API calls required to WooCommerce
- Added epos now loyalty points balance user meta field in user profile
- Improvements to initialisation and webhook delivery
- Improvements and bug fixes for plugin activation processes
- Improvements in stock sync
- Added ability to filter orders by customer role
- Development and debugging mode updated
- Added pagination to variable products API end point
- Fixed bug in full stock sync process
- Improved activation processes
- Added cron jobs to check webhooks
- Public release of plugin