The Internet Explorer 8 Accelerator plugin enables you to post an entry with selected text of any web-page to your WordPress blog.
Many a times while browsing the internet we come across text which we would like to blog about. As a solution to this problem, Internet Explorer 8 includes a useful feature called Accelerators. These accelerators enable you to select text and post them immediately.
- Download the plugin file
- Extract the archive contents to the wp-content/plugins folder i.e. wp-content/plugins/accelerator.php
- Login to WordPress Administration Center
- Activate the plugin
- Goto http://anantgarg.com/wordpress-internet-explorer-8-accelerator/ to generate and add the WordPress Accelerator for your site.
For more details, please visit: http://anantgarg.com/wordpress-internet-explorer-8-accelerator/
- I have added the plugin, but I don’t see the Accelerator?
Please visit http://anantgarg.com/wordpress-internet-explorer-8-accelerator and generate and add the accelerator.
- I would like to add X feature?
Feel free to contact me at http://anantgarg.com/wordpress-internet-explorer-8-accelerator/
- Does this plugin work with X browser?
Currently it only works with Internet Explorer 8. However I plan to release similar versions for other browsers.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Internet Explorer 8 Accelerator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Internet Explorer 8 Accelerator” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.