WP-BxSlider allows you to use create sliders, faders and tickers in your wordpress content using only a shortcode.
- Multiple sliders, faders, and tickers per page.
- Use only the wpbxslider shortcode.
- NO PHP CODING REQUIRED.
- NO THEME EDITING RERQUIRED.
Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page. Install directly from the Admin Control Panel by selecting Plugins–Add New, search for “Wp-BxSlider”, locate “WP-BxSlider” and click “Install Now, Activiate and enjoy.
- What can I use as slider, fader and ticker content?
Anything you can put in an unordered list or hierarchy of div tags.
- Do I have to structure the content?
Yes, you need to use either a UL tag with LI tags or you need to use a DIV tag with child DIV or P tags.
- Why do the individual slider elements slide incorrectly ?
You need to be sure that you set the height or width on at least the first child element and be sure that you do not have any padding or margins on child elements.
- Can I have multiple sliders, faders and tickers per page?
Yes, as long as your container elements have different ID’s and any corresponding control elements also have different ID’s you can define as many slider, fader and tickers as you want.
- Can I use different efffects on sliders?
Yes, jQuery easing is supported. Refer to Google: “jQuery easing”
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP-BxSlider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Submitted to the repository.
- Addressed jQuery conflict with other NextGen Gallery