WP Disable Automatic Updates allows you to disable all types of automatic wordpress updates very simply. As a special feature you get a status bar. This bar shows you the recent status of each update type. So you always know which update processes you have to disable.
- Disable ALL types of automatic updates with 1 Click!
- If you prefer to disable individually – no problem! You can disable only theme updates, plugin updates or core updates if you want.
- Status notification: The status bar shows you which automatic updates are enabled and disabled. So you can start to customize!
- Very fast backend – it´s Ajax.
- It´s a simple 1-Click-Configuration!
- No unnecessary options slows up your website! It´s a slim plugin to disable the automatic updates – That´s it! 😉
- Install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
- Open the new menu item (Settings -> Automatic Updates) and enjoy! 😉 It´s very simple!
You have issues or questions? Please use the support section or write me an email to email@example.com with the Subject: \”WP Disable Automatic Updates Support\”. I will try my best to solve your problems! 😉
Contributors & Developers
“WP Disable Automatic Updates” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Disable Automatic Updates” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Compatibility to WordPress 3.5.2
- Bug fixes.
- Initial release.