If you are the active user of the WP Filebase Pro plugin, you may notice the leak of file search by content functionality.
Another great plugin WP Fulltext Search Pro may implement this type of search, but it does not recognize WP Filebase’s files directly.
This plugin adds a “bridge” for WPFTS to let it understand WP Filebase’s files and implement the search on them like any other attachment files.
This plugin adds WP Filebase Pro’s files to search results automatically.
Also it disables WP Filebase Pro’s file lists in search results and replaces it with WPFTS’s Smart Excerpts (that contains the relevant portion of the file content).
If you want to re-enable WP Filebase Pro’s file lists, please comment out line 114 in this plugin body and Contact Us so we make a modification in the plugin release.
Please refer WPFTS Add-on for WP-Filebase Pro Documentation.
- Unpack and upload
wpfts-filebase-addonfolder with all files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Make sure WPFTS Pro is active and WP-Filebase Pro is active too
- Go to WPFTS Pro Settings page / Main Settings and press “Rebuild Index” button
Where can I put some notices, comments or bugreports?
Do not hesistate to write to us at Contact Us page.
Contributors & Developers
“WPFTS Add-on for WP-Filebase Pro” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WPFTS Add-on for WP-Filebase Pro” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Code refactored to be compatible with 2.40.151+
- First version to be in WordPress repository, just install it
- Alpha release, checked and tested
- Test release