Intranet / Extranet plugin for WordPress that allows users to specify which users and/or groups can access specific posts or pages.
- Select users and/or groups who will have access to posts/pages when writing/editing.
- Hide content of protected posts/pages.
- Exclude protected posts/pages from appearing in the menu.
- Exclude protected posts/pages from appearing in feeds.
- Copy permissions from one user to another.
- Quickly set/clear permissions of many posts/pages without opening each one.
- You can select which users or groups can access the content while writing a post or page.
- You can quickly set permissions for all your content without editing every single post or page.
- You can create new groups and add or remove users from groups.
- Download and extract.
- Deactivate the plugin if it is already installed.
- Upload “wpnamedusers” directory to wp-content/plugins/.
- Activate it on your plugin management page.
If you got problems with database tables after upgrading to a new version, you should deactivate the plugin and then activate it again, to make sure that the database tables are updated.
To prevent comments from protected pages from appearing in “Recent comments” widget, please visit http://wordpress.sundskard.dk/archives/119
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“wpNamedUsers” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “wpNamedUsers” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.