WpRightOnTime is a webcron service dedicated to WordPress powered sites.
It enables its users to control all scheduled events, by overriding the visitor-activated cron system, with a user defined call to wp-cron.php.
WpRightOnTime is a webservice, you can start with a free account.
To use this service you will need a valid API key from wprightontime.com.
This plugin is the interface for connecting with the service API.
- You need to create an account in wprightontime.com.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->WpRightOnTime->Settings screen to save the API key
- Add a call in the Settings->WpRightOnTime->Call screen to activate the desired time interval
- Make sure your scheduled events match your call time.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WpRightOnTime” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WpRightOnTime” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add wprotAdminNotices filter.
- Add wprotActionLinks filter.
- New api url.
- First stable version.