Maintenance Pro is the best way to let visitors know your website is down for maintenance, while enabling specific users to still access it.
Set your maintenance starting and ending time, choose which users or IP addresses are allowed to access your website and schedule your maintenance.
Create your own maintenance mode page in seconds with Maintenance Pro. Write your page title and body copy, pick a theme from those available and set your preferences up with just a click.
- Schedule starting and ending time of your maintenance mode
- Pick up a maintenance layout theme
- Edit the page title and body copy of your maintenance page
- Manage user who can access based on their roles
- Disable WordPress login
- Enable the access to any IP address
- Enable warning messages into your backend and/or frontend
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the entire content of plugin archive to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress (deactivate and reactivate if you’re upgrading).
- Done. Enjoy.
Contributors & Developers
“WPX Maintenance Pro Light” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- update framework
- improve settings UI
- Minor fixes
- Update framework
- Updated core
- Create branch for WordPress.org repository