Filter posts or custom post types by custom taxonomy / category without page reload with different pagination types. Plugin allows to solve a variety of tasks for displaying posts on site pages. For advanced developers, there is an opportunity to independently develop layouts for filters and post cards, which makes the plugin universal.
Custom Post Type & Taxonomies Support
The plugin provides the following functionality:
– Sorting taxonomies and terms.
– Installation of different types of pagination (Numeric, Load more, Scroll infinity).
– Choice of different templates for filters and post cards.
– Sorting posts on the frontend
– Customization of the color palette.
– Adding a post search bar.
– Typography customization.
- Activate Plugin or upload the entire ‘ymc-smart-filters’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Add new YMC Smart Filter
- Copy YMC Smart Filter shortcode and paste to any page or post
- Set setting for each post
Is YMC Smart Filter free?
Yes, YMC Smart Filter is a free WordPress plugin.
Where can I find the Documentation for the plugin?
Detailed information can be found on GitHub at this link.
Contributors & Developers
“Smart Filter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Smart Filter” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added ability to filter Products from WooCommerce plugin.
- Added sorting of posts on the frontend
- Add filter ymc_posts_selected_ID
- Add filter ymc_sort_posts_by_ID
- Fixed file js (frontend)
- Added criteria for filtering posts by the criterion Menu Order (backeend)
- Added the ability to customize posts (filter: ymc_post_custom_layout_ID)
Fixed all filters on the plugin. Changed numbering in filter names. See documentation.
– meta fields
– date fields
– taxonomy terms
Added the ability to hide / show the pagination panel in the admin panel
Fixed css in layouts posts
Plugin core updated. Before updating, please, create a backup copy of your website.