Professional real-time CSS editor for those who want to code CSS.
- professional CSS Editor.
- Real-time live preview.
- Simple UI.
Install Custom CSS Pro just as you would any other WP Plugin:
- Download Custom CSS Pro from WordPress.org.
- Unzip the .zip file.
- Upload the Plugin folder (custom-css-pro/) to the wp-content/plugins folder.
- Go to Plugins Admin Panel and find the newly uploaded Plugin, “Custom CSS Pro” in the list.
- Click Activate Plugin to activate it.
- Begin using the plugin by going to Settings > Custom CSS in the Admin Menu.
Tîrmeh 19, 2022
I searched a long time and this plugin is the best! It has a nice user interface and most important it shows CSS mistakes! I found with this Plugin why my CSS before was not working.
Sibat 2, 2022
Поменять стили настолько просто, что особо и добавить больше нечего. Особо полезен этот плагин для начинающих разработчиков.
Tebax 27, 2019
Adar 6, 2019
Absolutely love this; one note; sometimes after saving the changes and go back to change say one character or a line, it doesn't popular "save changes". Maybe a small bug? In either case, I use the plug-in for every WP site I run and can't live without it. No more going through different theme menu's just to edit the CSS!
Mijdar 4, 2018
This is the kind of plugin you'd easily donate $10 for because it's so useful. Much thanks to WASP Themes (creators of the Yellow Pencil plugin) for offering such a lightweight and useful tool for nothing. If you use custom css to regularly style elements like I do, there's nothing quite like being able to preview those live changes in the window while you code. I've been using this for about 16 months, I use it on over 10 different wordpress installs to cleanly and effectively make simple color changes, add padding, etc.
Cotmeh 21, 2017
Can see CSS changes live!
Contributors & Developers
“Custom CSS Pro” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Custom CSS Pro” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Editor loading bug fixed.
- Bug fixes on surfing on the website while CSS editor active.
- Any more you can coding while surfing on your website.
- CSS Editor’s core functions updated.
- Added nonce to saving action
- Sanitizing CSS data
- A minor bug fixed
- CSS @import bug fixed.
- A minor bug fixed
- Initial Release