Modern Membership, User Registration, Profile & Login Form Plugin
ProfilePress is a simple yet powerful eCommerce and paid membership plugin for accepting one-time and recurring payments and selling subscriptions via Stripe & PayPal, restrict content and control user access.
ProfilePress lets you create beautiful user profiles, member directories, frontend login, and user registration forms, password reset and edit profile forms.
Our Drag-and-Drop form builder makes building forms easy. It is the perfect solution for creating online communities and membership sites where users can register or signup to become members.
Excellent Features of ProfilePress
ProfilePress is suited for selling non-physical goods, including online courses, paid memberships, subscriptions, selling services, selling event tickets, accepting donations, selling digital downloads, etc.
Multiple Payment Processors
Easily connect to Stripe & PayPal to collect payments. We are working on adding additional gateways (Mollie, Square, PayStack, RazorPay, Mercado Pago) in the future.
Powerful Payment Options
One-time payments, subscriptions, subscriptions with free trials, payment plans (installments), donations. We cover ways you may want to get paid.
Incentivize your buyers with a coupon discount to increase sales. You can easily create unlimited coupons and automatically add coupons with a URL parameter.
Custom Frontend Forms
Create excellent checkout, login, user registration, password reset, and edit profile forms with our drag-and-drop builder. Your members will never have to see your WordPress admin panel. Everything is handled in the frontend.
- Conversion Optimized Checkout – Let users make payments to you and subscribe to your membership plans.
- User Registration Forms – Let users signup via a custom registration form.
- Login & Password Reset Forms – Allow users to log in and reset their passwords.
- User Dashboard – My Account page and edit profile forms for users to manage their profile details and account settings.
- Automatic Registration & Login Redirect – Auto login users after they register and redirect them after they sign in, log out and reset their passwords.
- Add login, logout, register, and profile links to your website navigation menu that will change based on whether the user is logged in.
User Profiles & Member Directories
Add beautiful user profiles to your site that display your users’ profile pictures and information. And create searchable and filterable member directories allowing users to find each other.
We also provide shortcodes to display users’ avatars and allow users to upload their profile pictures from the front-end of your site.
Advanced and Drag-and-Drop Form Builder
We took out the pain of creating user profiles, member directories, and forms with our intuitive drag-and-drop builder.
We also provide an advanced form builder that gives you the flexibility to build any form. With knowledge of HTML, you code the form with our expressive shortcodes, make it pretty with CSS, and we handle the rest.
Customisable Pre-Built Templates
Never start from scratch again. ProfilePress comes with several beautiful, customizable pre-built templates for user profiles, member directory, and forms to help you save even more time.
Access & Content Restriction
ProfilePress gives you fine-grained control over what content your users can see based on your protection rules and shortcodes. You can restrict content including pages, child pages, posts, custom post types, categories, tags and custom taxonomies based on their membership plans, user roles, usernames, and logged-in status.
Detailed eCommerce Reports
We provide a complete reports section where you can Keep track of your earnings, refunds, sales, and more. You can view reports for any period or drill down to specific membership plans.
Other Payment & Membership Features
- Complete customer management to view and manage detailed records of all customers and their order history.
- Collect EU Vat or Tax from your users depending on their location, with complete control over tax rates and who to charge.
- Disable the admin bar and restrict access to the WordPress dashboard based on user roles.
- Redirect the WordPress default login page (wp-login.php) to your custom login, registration page, and password reset pages.
Customize the email templates for each email that can be sent to users and administrators. You also have the flexibility of changing the sender name and email address and activating and deactivating the email type that can be sent.
Powerful Premium Features
Extend the capabilities of ProfilePress with our powerful addons and remove the additional 2% Stripe processing fee.
- PayPal Checkout – Accept payments including Visa, Mastercard, Venmo, Discover, iDEAL, American Express, Bancontact, BLIK, giropay, MyBank, Przelewy24 via PayPal.
- Custom Fields – Collect additional information from users besides the standard profile data.
- Email Confirmation – Ensure registered users confirm their email addresses before they can log in.
- User Moderation – Decide whether to approve newly registered users or not. You can also block and unblock users at any time.
- Social Login – Let users register & login to your site via Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, GitHub, and VK.
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) – Adds an additional layer of security to users accounts by requiring more than just a password to log in.
- Passwordless Login – Let users log in to your site via a one-time URL sent to their email addresses.
- WooCommerce – Manage WooCommerce billing and shipping fields, replace WooCommerce login and edit account forms in checkout and “My Account” pages with that of ProfilePress.
- Google reCAPTCHA – Protect your forms against spam and bot attacks.
- Site Creation – Allow users to create new sites on a multisite network via a registration form powered by ProfilePress.
- Mailchimp – Subscribe members to your Mailchimp audiences when they register and automatically sync profile changes with Mailchimp.
- Campaign Monitor – Subscribe members to your Campaign Monitor lists when they register and automatically sync profile changes with Campaign Monitor.
- BuddyPress Profile Sync – This addon provides 2-way synchronization between WordPress profile fields and BuddyPress extended profile.
- Join BuddyPress Groups – Let users select the BuddyPress groups to join during registration.
- Akismet – Block spam and bot user registrations with Akismet and keep your membership site safe and secured.
- Polylang – Build multilingual login, registration, password reset, and edit profile forms.
If you like this plugin, then consider checking out our other products:
- MailOptin – Create popups and optin forms for capturing email newsletter subscribers. Integrates with Mailchimp, ConvertKit, Infusionsoft, ActiveCampaign, Campaign Monitor, Constant Contact & more.
- LoginWP – Redirect users to different URLs after they log in, log out and register based on different conditions including user role, capability and more.
Installing ProfilePress is just like any other WordPress plugin.
Navigate to your WordPress “Plugins” page, inside of your WordPress dashboard, and follow these instructions:
- In the search field, enter ProfilePress. Click “Search Plugins”, or hit Enter.
- Select ProfilePress and click either “Details” or “Install Now”.
- Once installed, click “Activate”.
Do I need to have coding skills to use ProfilePress?
No. You can create and manage your forms, user profiles, and member directories without any coding knowledge (Intuitive form & email template builder).
Contributors & Developers
“Paid Membership, User Registration, User Profile & Restrict Content Plugin – ProfilePress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Paid Membership, User Registration, User Profile & Restrict Content Plugin – ProfilePress” has been translated into 24 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Fixed bug with Stripe webhook 404ing.
- Pro: PayPal Checkout addon is live.
- Pro: Added &mdash as default select options for profile custom fields.
- Added order refund support from single order admin page.
- Added payment method icons to checkout page.
- Added filter to remove billing custom fields in default WP user profile
- Added filter to disable D&D custom html sanitization
- Fixed bug with free trial subscriptions getting expired early.
- Fixed: Duplicate entry ‘0’ for key ‘user_id’ when recalculating stat.
- Fixed jQuery deprecated syntax errors.
- Fixed fatal error caused when loading billing address fields in builder.
- Fixed contextual state display bugs.
- Fixed critical bug causing checkout not to work.
- Fixed bug where plan with empty description caused checkout not to work.
- Enhancement: Added endpoint as class to My Account tabs.
See the changelog file for full change log information.